Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Iatos
I'm also not a GM, but...Dark Pledge and Silver Purge sound really OP to me. I mean, you can literally shut down anyone else's powers simply at the cost of your own. Even god-tier magical girls will be turned into plebs by those spells, so it's like...wow, sucks to be an antagonist. There's also the whole thing about her being only a first year and already being able to counter every other spell in the RP...

While I'm at it, I'm pretty sure there was another magical girl in the RP with a spell that did the same thing as Unleashed Fury, but I don't know if they're still around or not. That being said, why did she learn a forbidden, demon-summoning spell the first place? XD

@ERode

Their name is spelled with an I.

Just looking through the CS again, and it needs a lot of fixing

One other thing I noticed is the reference of a Tail. Im not sure if anything like that is in this. To my knowledge none of the other characters have Ears or a Tail.

A lot of rules it seems.

Rofl...find xD. I was just stating facts lol.

To be fair...

The first post of the OOC doesn't have anything specifying the rules of the RP. So no, she can't break rules that don't exist. XD

Hm...

Never said it was aloud though. If it is...damn I missed out xD

Hello everyone. Actually, there are rules, but it's not an extensive list or anything. Under the roleplay tab on the first page.

The rules are:

Must post at least once a week
Must be intermediate
Must fade to black
General Iwaku Rules
Can't romance your own character
Must have PC female char to participate

:D That's pretty much it.

Anyways, now that I'm on I'm going to take a look @Iatos CS.

Simple and Chic, don't know why there chic. They just are. xD

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Appearance:
raffle_prize__miia_by_neko_rina-d7zmnx5.png

Name: Age: 16
Year: First
Alias: Fanny Lummiets
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 50 kg
Element: Seven Moons
Personality: A usually rather cheerful girl who are rather easy to dampen but usually recover very fast. She' a bit tardy and forgetful at times but usually always have a smile on her lips. She's hard trying once she finds interest for something and have a very combative spirit that wants to win in challenges. She doesn't give up on things easily, loves hamburgers and somewhat have a huge love for balls. She love ball sports and want to participate on just about every team she can if she got the time. She's not really bad at them either, a bit of training and practice and she can be a force to be reconed with on the playing field.

Bio: An Alaska girl who have lived most her life in cold environments but most recently have been exposed to warmer climates. In previous schools she lived a rather wild and free life without much thought, yet she was different from non-magical girls and it was very obvious due to her animal features. She's part Malamute and somewhat have acted rather dog-like most of her life. She does love almsot all animals however, even if she tend to chase them at times, she have a weakness to patting and always wag her tail when she is happy. When she got sent to this magical school she got very happy and hsurely hope to have a very good time there.

Extracurricular Activities: Basketball,Baseball,Fotball.
Magical Girl Abilities:
Minor:
'Blue moon's Wind of Change: A blue magic ability that basically takes a random property of beasts and apply it to friend or foe. It could be something as simple as enhanced hearing or something advanced like a dragons fire breath.

'Grey Moon's Natural Aspect: A spell of neither white or black, its used to sense magic and its properties.

Medium:
'Yellow moon's bolstering eye: A Elemental enchanting spell which primary use is to strengthen other properties.
'White Moon 's healing tear: A spell that can make liquids gain healing properties.
'Black Moon's Dark pledge: A hex spell that severely cripple someone's ability to use magic, cause mishaps and miscasts to happen very easily.
Major:
'Silver Moon's Silver Purge: A spell that can cancel any other spell, its a Magic of pure dispelling power that reform magica back into its natural state. Anything caught in its blast including the user cannot use spells for hours-days after exposure.

'Crimson Moon's Unleashed Fury: A spell of chaos... a song of despair, Ragnarok incarnate... A Demonic Moon who open a gate to the demonic realm and call out to the wicked. Demonic creatures will come... its a last resort magic that's mostly forbidden as nobody can really say exactly what will happen. But death and destruction is likely too follow...

Costume: Normal school uniform
Theme Song:

Well, I'm fine with most of the abilities except for Silver Moon's Silver Purge. It's just simply too OP, so no to that ability. What you could do is make it a truly dispelling spell, like, it removes negative effects and not powers. Also going to have to say no to opening the gates of hell or anything, to me that ability is random and I don't want anymore characters that can do that. It seems more like an antagonist ability anyway.

As for the inu and neko thing, I'm not really into that for the roleplay. Everyone so far is human. What I suggested to someone else that wanted to be a neko is that your person can gain those features after a transformation, but otherwise she should be a regular human girl.

I'm planning on updating the main page soon, and adding somethings. I never expected my roleplay to get this big or to last this long. >_>

*Throws Confetti* Wooo.

Thanks. :3 And I have Arc 1 finished and ready to go, but I'm a little worried you guys might not like it and think it's cliche. <_<

Well, I'm fine with most of the abilities except for Silver Moon's Silver Purge. It's just simply too OP, so no to that ability. What you could do is make it a truly dispelling spell, like, it removes negative effects and not powers. Also going to have to say no to opening the gates of hell or anything, to me that ability is random and I don't want anymore characters that can do that. It seems more like an antagonist ability anyway.

As for the inu and neko thing, I'm not really into that for the roleplay. Everyone so far is human. What I suggested to someone else that wanted to be a neko is that your person can gain those features after a transformation, but otherwise she should be a regular human girl.

I thought i forgot something... XD

The Silver purge have a 10 Diameter radius from the caster as its center.

Okay, ignore ears and tail than. Its nowvsomething that grow while she channel magic xD

I thought i forgot something... XD

The Silver purge have a 10 Diameter radius from the caster as its center.

Okay, ignore ears and tail than. Its nowvsomething that grow while she channel magic xD
Hmm. But the point is your character could simply end any and every battle with any antagonist I bring in. And though she has other skills in her arsenal, there would be no point since she can always just disable their abilities to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.