Of Magic and Moonlight OOC

It's really short, but it's something to move things along. Sorry, I'm exhausted right now

I was hoping to get Faln in there more since she's just kind of standing around now.

Just checking in to make sure you're not waiting for me too. I've been posting after you for a while now, I got used to it. I'm ready to post whenever~ @ScarletNova

Just checking in to make sure you're not waiting for me too. I've been posting after you for a while now, I got used to it. I'm ready to post whenever~ @ScarletNova
I was more just waiting in general, but I planned to post again in a day or two.

@Iceydaze I'm waiting for a response from you.

I just noticed that she posted forever ago earlier this morning and I'm working on my reply right now. Thanks for the heads up~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: AshenAngel
@daird and @Canadian Cat, you two haven't posted in a while. You can bring your characters together or to one of the other groups if you want.

for some reason I stopped getting notifications in the other thread. Ill get caught up and make a post soon.

I will be making a post some time in the next few days.

Reactions: Iceydaze
I've been thinking about adding a new character in to spark some excitement into the rp, but I'm still debating about it. So, I know my post isn't adding much, but I might add another one soon after putting up a new character if I actually decide to make one.

So, I decided to make another character. You can check her out in the character index. In the next day or so I will be posting for her, and she'll bring some excitement into the rp.

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
Anyone can come save Luna.

Thinking about popping back in soon, but probably dropping Eshira and maybe making a different character. I still have some muse for Dev so he'll be staying around. If anyone would have any ideas for me, feel free to bounce them and help with inspo.

Thinking about popping back in soon, but probably dropping Eshira and maybe making a different character. I still have some muse for Dev so he'll be staying around. If anyone would have any ideas for me, feel free to bounce them and help with inspo.
We all would be glad to have you back. You can drop her if you want and make another character. I don't have any thoughts for one though since my ideas all went to my newest character for this, Luna.

It's been pretty quiet around here lately, do I need to make a roll call to see who is still here?

I'm here, been waiting on everyone in the dining room and @DANAsaur to get a round in before I do anything else.

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
I'm here, been waiting on everyone in the dining room and @DANAsaur to get a round in before I do anything else.
I didn't know you were waiting for me. I'll try to post tonight

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova