Of Magic and Moonlight OOC

Gonna be making two new characters for this because I can't decide which one to make XD

Should be up by tonight or tomorrow.
Okay. That's totally fine with me.

Got a post up for Dev, should be getting one up for the other two later tonight or tomorrow.

Oh are there two dining areas? :0 Curious. Since most are settled there but not see the cute bird being adorable. Am I the only one who is seriously considering getting a parrot?

Parrots are dope and I want all the birds but I have cats 8D

Reactions: Iceydaze
lol Steve is best birb. 10/10 would tweet again.

I cannot guarantee that this is exactly how best birbs act, please don't base real life decisions off of me trying to play an asshole birb with a heart.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Iceydaze
There's only one dinning area, I just think some forgot to post anything about the others there.

I was making my responses but I realized something that had to do with what is just above. @Tarieles, it mentions your siblings are in the dinning room, but are they supposed to be with everyone else in there?

No, I assume it's pretty big and has other people inside, plus they don't know who the new person really is, so I thought they'd sort of be none the wiser that Claudia was in there with the small group.

No, I assume it's pretty big and has other people inside, plus they don't know who the new person really is, so I thought they'd sort of be none the wiser that Claudia was in there with the small group.
Oh, okay. I'll go with that then because you're probably right. I wasn't sure whether to add them into my Claudia response or not. Thanks for responding so quickly.

So, I have to admit that I wasn't quite sure what to write for Claudia besides reacting to some of the interesting things that happened with Steve and the imp. I do think we should move away from the dinning room soon. I do plan to use Luna a lot to mix some things up for characters though.

So is anyone else going to be posting? Kind of wanted to let others get in a response before continuing, considering there's not actually a ton I can do right now.

It has been a little while since another response again. Are some of us stumped on a reply?

Oh mang, I stopped getting notifications for this again....

Anyways I have to head to work right away but i'll try to get a post out tonight when I get back. If not, ill get it out tomorrow.

Reactions: AshenAngel
Still waiting for a few others to post before posting again.

We haven't had any responses for a long time now. Is anyone still around or did we lose interest?

I mean if there aren't any people who are going to respond and if it's just a few people, I don't really want to use up RPing energy on something where there's only a few people.

I mean if there aren't any people who are going to respond and if it's just a few people, I don't really want to use up RPing energy on something where there's only a few people.
I completely understand. I'm honestly not sure what to do with the rp when there's not a lot still around.

I'm still around. I've just been distracted. An unexpected beach trip took my weekend away.

Aside from that, I'm having trouble of thinking what to post. I feel a little burned out.

I'm still around. I've just been distracted. An unexpected beach trip took my weekend away.

Aside from that, I'm having trouble of thinking what to post. I feel a little burned out.
I think you can't think of anything to post because we honestly don't have a lot that is going on in this one. I admit that I've been having trouble with coming ideas for this one since the beginning and when I got some, they kind of had to change when we lost certain people. I have a few basic thoughts on some things we might be able to do, but I can't implement them immediately which might be the thing that keeps our problem going.