The High School Life of Macie M. Lightfoot...

Anthony stand up and looks at the class he sighs "My name is Anthony Kowin and i moved here from Japan" he says and bows he looks at the teacher "I've had teacher fall asleep on me while i was talking for just 5 minutes sir so I've already felt that kind of BURN before" he says and sits down in his desk.

cm116-000713.jpg
Samuel: *Nods* Welcome to the class. Just so you are aware... I go by the old Apache ways. I believe that respect is earned and worked for. Being serious in wanting to learn. Having patience in self to learn skill. You are like a young brave. Wanting to be seen as a man. But are seen as one who's not learned the skills and ways of the land. This class is about U.S. History. But there's a lot of Indian history to discuss. *looking at the next student* ... *Nods*

@Dark Raven

Anthony rubs his forehead in pain he closes his eyes and nods hearing what the teacher said 'oh god why do i have a headache i think my personalities are switching like crazy today because i can't handle this' he frowns as he opens his eyes and looks at his desk as the other students introduce themselves.

Anthony rubs his forehead in pain he closes his eyes and nods hearing what the teacher said 'oh god why do i have a headache i think my personalities are switching like crazy today because i can't handle this' he frowns as he opens his eyes and looks at his desk as the other students introduce themselves.

It was not long before...

Asia Rainbow White.jpg
Asia: *Standing up* Hey there... I'm Asia. Asia White... you can call me Asia or Whitey... either is just as fine. I'm just a student here who looks to learn about the History. Knowing about the past and what it was like back then... intrigues me.

Jessie Rogers (2).jpg
Jessie: *Standing up* Hey there... I'm Jessie Rogers. I'm a ballet dancer and proud of it. I am also a good friend to a famous person. I respect that very much as this good friend means alot. not just to me... but to so many people.

Pidgetta: *Standing up* I'm Pidgetta Holmes. But also Pidgetta Lightfoot on count of by bloodline and by relation to someone famous. I'm also a very crafty person. I am innovative and determined. Never giving up so easily.

Samuel: Very good. And as you already know. I'm your teacher. Samuel Eastmoon. I'm an Apache by blood. Going by the old ways but values that actually mean something. Respect, Honor, Bravery. compassion and sincerity. I teach classes in the summer at the Indian reservation up north. But when teaching here... I am formal and very direct. I treat each person with the respect that they are entitled to.

@Dark Raven

Anthony smiles and looks at Asia and Jessie he then looks away out the window and tries to stay calm as he starts to feel sleepy but he fights it "so what of the U.S history are we learning about?" he asks and looks at the teacher.

Anthony smiles and looks at Asia and Jessie he then looks away out the window and tries to stay calm as he starts to feel sleepy but he fights it "so what of the U.S history are we learning about?" he asks and looks at the teacher.

The teacher then smiles and grins...

cm116-002119.jpg
Samuel: I was actually wondering when you were gonna ask a question like that, Mr. Kowin. I was hoping that you'd even ask a more direct question. But... It's good. Showing that you're participating. We're gonna be learning about Apache indians. They're a vital part of the U.S history. One of the known tribes of indians that were the first people on U.S Soil. But that will come momentarily. What we're doing today is a discussion.... But also a recap. What we're gonna do is that when a name is called. the person shall recite what they know about their U.S History.

As for Macie...

10000x10000bb17.jpg
Janet: Morning class. I'm Mrs Jackson. Your Math teacher. I first before getting started with the class... Looks like we even have a famous celebrity here too... *Waving to Macie* Hey Rising Star. Nice to see you here in class. *seeing the class cheer like mad* Class... Class... Please. Settle down. Please. This is her class too. She's here to get an education. So are you... Please take your seats.

It was only a minute or two later...

Janet then got to her books and started the lesson. She talked about Algebra and doing statistics. Pie Charts. Showing exactly how one was done.

Janet: *looking at the class as she was also giving the lecture* Remember that equation for Pie? 3.14 That's the fundamental start of Pie. Like for example... Let's say that you bought more than only one copy of Rising Star's Album. You'd put that # Divided by Pie and the Diameter with be the answer to that. So... let's say that you bought 9 copies... You'd put the Price of what you paid of the CD Divided by Pie which is 3.14... Then equal it to the answer.

Starflower Margarie Lightfoot (5).jpg
Starflower: *Following along with the lesson*

@Dark Raven

Anthony listens to the lecture and feels really intrigued to learn more about apache Indians he raises his hand having a question that he wants to ask "um Mr Eastmoon what is a shaman? And what were the things they would do?" he asks as he smiles.

Anthony listens to the lecture and feels really intrigued to learn more about apache Indians he raises his hand having a question that he wants to ask "um Mr Eastmoon what is a shaman? And what were the things they would do?" he asks as he smiles.

Samuel: That's a good question. One that i shall get into after we all recite what it is that we know of our U.S History. But what i can tell you is that apache shaman... is one who's construed as a healer. The one who was famous in being a known Healer... was the mighty Apache... Geronimo. Did you know that His lifelong hatred for Mexican soldiers stemmed at least in part from a March 1851 attack near Janos, Mexico, in which soldiers killed his family? It was said that his hatred for them was so great that he sought out revenge. To avenge his fallen family. In the years that followed, he raided in the Mexican provinces and in the American Southwest (New Mexico and Arizona territories). He became best known in the United States in the 1880s for his breakouts from the reservation and his knack for eluding the Army. After his surrender to Brig. Gen. Nelson Miles in September 1886, which ended the Army's extensive Geronimo campaign, he remained in the national spotlight as a photogenic prisoner of war in Florida, Alabama and Oklahoma Territory. But while Geronimo remains a familiar figure today as a warrior and prisoner of war, little remembered is his lifelong reliance on supernatural power, with which he claimed to have healed himself and others. Indeed, Geronimo's people regarded him as not only a strong war leader but also an accomplished medicine man, or shaman. Because of his unfettered skill. He knew of the ways of healing his own self and others who came to be in need. He was seen as a shaman. A Mighty warrior of the Apache tribe.

The Cclass topic was interesting and it caught on some very interesting ears.

@Dark Raven

Anthony's smiles widen 'wow that's so amazing we never U.S in Japan in was always about the Japanese history we never learned about any other countries history' he thinks and focused back on class.

Anthony's smiles widen 'wow that's so amazing we never U.S in Japan in was always about the Japanese history we never learned about any other countries history' he thinks and focused back on class.

cm116-000713.jpg
Samuel: The Japanese culture is way different than the U.S. However... it's always good to learn about your country's history. It's always a good subject. Now for the Apache... They were known to a group of people called the Pueblos as Apachu... Meaning: The Enemy.

Samuel looked at Pidgetta and asked her what she knew about the U.S history...

The discussion rolled on.

@Dark Raven

Anthony starts to thinking about what he know of the U.S History and frowns ' i don't know much about the U.S History i only know a little bit' he thinks and as he remembers what he knows.

'i think Alex know a lot about the U.S History maybe he can help me' he thinks as he let's personality change over to Alex and waits for the teacher to ask him what he knows.

Anthony starts to thinking about what he know of the U.S History and frowns ' i don't know much about the U.S History i only know a little bit' he thinks and as he remembers what he knows.

'i think Alex know a lot about the U.S History maybe he can help me' he thinks as he let's personality change over to Alex and waits for the teacher to ask him what he knows.

cm116-000713.jpg
Samuel: *Pointing to Pidgetta* What do you know about your U.S History?

Pidgetta Gerald Holmes (2).jpg
Pidgetta: That's a cinch. This country fought for its independence from the British on July 4th 1776. It was a war lead by Gen. George Washington. The Declaration of Independence was signed in iron pen and by 55 men.

Samuel: Very good. That'd be something to remember for Advanced U.S History. But it's... a very very good answer. You are right, Pidgetta. our country was won and made free... thereby giving ceremonial birth to this country on that day. July 4th 1776. That was the start of the History of this great nation. *Pointing to Jessie* Mr. Rogers... What do you know about your U.S History?

Jessie: What i know about our U.S History is that we were dragged into WWII on Dec. 7th 1941. When we were attacked at Pearl Harbor by the Military forces of the Empire of Japan. Dec. 8th... Our President Franklin D. Roosevelt made a speech to Congress insisting that they declared a state of war.

Samuel: That's correct. It was at 7:55 AM. In the Early Morning Mist. when the Japanese had dropped the first bomb starting the attack on Pearl. Over 3000 American lives were lost that day.

The discussion went on...

7c18181e87e3be5ecaa176e928658d34.jpg

Alex taps his foot on the floor and frowns 'i'm really glad Anthony can fully trust me to help him in school' Alex thinks as he tries to act like Anthony so he doesn't draw attention in his direction 'but i just hope that most of his classes are easy for him to understand' Alex mumbles to himself as his frown deepens.

7c18181e87e3be5ecaa176e928658d34.jpg

Alex taps his foot on the floor and frowns 'i'm really glad Anthony can fully trust me to help him in school' Alex thinks as he tries to act like Anthony so he doesn't draw attention in his direction 'but i just hope that most of his classes are easy for him to understand' Alex mumbles to himself as his frown deepens.

It was then that the teacher soon pointed towards Anthony...

Samuel: Mr. Kowin... What do you know of your U.S. History? And if you tend to bring up one of the same points as Ms. Holmes and Mr. Rogers... i'll be asking why... But i'll also understand. The point is that you're telling of what it is you know... how far your Knowledge of the U.S. History goes. How much it is that you know of it.

What about Macie? What was going on with her?

@Dark Raven

Alex looks at the teacher "well...um there was The capture of Fort Ticonderoga occurred during the American Revolutionary War on May 10, 1775, when a small force of Green Mountain Boys led by Ethan Allen and Colonel Benedict Arnold surprised and overcame a small British garrison at the fort and looted the personal belongings of the garrison. Cannons and other armaments from the fort were later transported to Boston and used to fortify Dorchester Heights and break the standoff at the Siege of Boston. After seizing Ticonderoga, a small detachment captured the nearby Fort Crown Point on May 11. Seven days later, Arnold and 50 men intrepidly raided Fort Saint-Jean on the Richelieu River in southern Quebec, seizing military supplies, cannons, and the largest military vessel on Lake Champlain.

Although the scope of this military action was relatively minor, it had significant strategic importance. It impeded communication between northern and southern units of the British Army, and gave the nascent Continental Army a staging ground for the invasion of Quebec later in 1775. It also involved two larger-than-life personalities in Allen and Arnold, each of whom sought to gain as much credit and honor as possible for these events. Most significantly, artillery from Ticonderoga would be dragged across Massachusetts to the heights commanding Boston Harbor, forcing the British to withdraw from that city" Alex says and looks down as Anthony normal personality comes back.

Alex looks at the teacher "well...um there was The capture of Fort Ticonderoga occurred during the American Revolutionary War on May 10, 1775, when a small force of Green Mountain Boys led by Ethan Allen and Colonel Benedict Arnold surprised and overcame a small British garrison at the fort and looted the personal belongings of the garrison. Cannons and other armaments from the fort were later transported to Boston and used to fortify Dorchester Heights and break the standoff at the Siege of Boston. After seizing Ticonderoga, a small detachment captured the nearby Fort Crown Point on May 11. Seven days later, Arnold and 50 men intrepidly raided Fort Saint-Jean on the Richelieu River in southern Quebec, seizing military supplies, cannons, and the largest military vessel on Lake Champlain.

Although the scope of this military action was relatively minor, it had significant strategic importance. It impeded communication between northern and southern units of the British Army, and gave the nascent Continental Army a staging ground for the invasion of Quebec later in 1775. It also involved two larger-than-life personalities in Allen and Arnold, each of whom sought to gain as much credit and honor as possible for these events. Most significantly, artillery from Ticonderoga would be dragged across Massachusetts to the heights commanding Boston Harbor, forcing the British to withdraw from that city" Alex says and looks down as Anthony normal personality comes back.

The teacher stood in shock as he listened to the reply that Anthony gave and felt very impressed....

Samuel: That was deeply over-reaching but very detailed. I am fondly impressed. Mr. Kowin, you're with alot of knowhow on the U.S History. I am deeply impressed.

The class cheered as they were also moved by the piece that Anthony let out...

Once everyone was done, The teacher moved to getting with the talk about the Apache's.

It wasn't long before the bell finally rang for class to be wrapped for that day. But for the most part it was very productive.

Outside in the Hall...

@Dark Raven

Anthony stands up and grabs his things he walks out into the hallway he sees Macie down the hallway and smiles in here direction as he walks to his next class he quickly stops at his locker to puts his things away but keeps his tablet and stylus.

Anthony stands up and grabs his things he walks out into the hallway he sees Macie down the hallway and smiles in here direction as he walks to his next class he quickly stops at his locker to puts his things away but keeps his tablet and stylus.

Macie was down the hall and recapping in her head the Math class and the shock in seeing A Celebrity teaching her Math class. But while thinking... She saw Anthony and out of impulse...

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-8.gif

Macie: *Blowing a kiss over to Anthony briefly* Mwah!

Suddenly...

Ridge Mercer (74).jpg
Ridge: Hey Hon... *Walking over and Kissing his fiance on the lips* How's it goin' on your first day so far?

Macie: It's fine. *Kissing her fiance on the lips back* I'm just trying to get my bearings again. Being away on my career... it caused me to lose my touch on what's expected for normal common living.

Ridge: I know... it's hard. But not impossible. You can do it... It's just gonna take some time is all. Joanna's been with her love Don lately. She's doing okay.

Macie: That's good. I just hope that she's okay though.

Ridge: She is.

Macie: I have History class for second. It says that a Mr. Eastmoon is to be teaching it.

Ridge: Hmm... Strange. I have him too. As does Joanna. At least that's what she's hinted at.

Macie: Oh my...

Ridge: Let's get to class.

Starflower Margarie Lightfoot (10).jpg
Starflower: Hey Macie, See you at break. Dance rehearsals.

Macie: *Nods* Okay. See you then, Starflower.

Ridge and Macie made their way over to History class. Class was gonna be set to begin within just a few minutes...

@Dark Raven

Anthony walks into Home Ec and sits at a random table he takes out his cellphone and texts his parents until the phone.

Alex talks to Anthony in his head "remember to tell them about the update to there schedules since their managers keep forgetting to do that" Alex says and Anthony nods 'wouldn't them to late for their filming and photo shoots' Anthony thinks talking to Anthony as he texts the schedules to his parents then puts his phone down on the table.

Anthony walks into Home Ec and sits at a random table he takes out his cellphone and texts his parents until the phone.

Alex talks to Anthony in his head "remember to tell them about the update to there schedules since their managers keep forgetting to do that" Alex says and Anthony nods 'wouldn't them to late for their filming and photo shoots' Anthony thinks talking to Anthony as he texts the schedules to his parents then puts his phone down on the table.

In History class...

Ridge: Macie, There're a couple seats up front. Think about taking those?

It was then that the History teacher turned and saw Macie...

cm116-001877.jpg
Mr. EastMoon: *Gasps* The Rising Star... *Walking over to Macie* Ms. Lightfoot, You're back from touring? It's so good to have you back in our backyard.

Macie Terrace 2.png
Macie T.: *Waving over to Macie* Heya Squirt! Nice seeing you back from the fame circle and back here in the boondocks with us carefree cats.

Leonetta: Good to see you Macie. Everyone treating you good so far on your first day back?

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-114.gif

Macie: Well... can't say... as it's only been 2 hours since i first returned back to school. But knowing that i'm seeing all my darling friends again... It's what is making the return comfortable. Plus that i have my loving fiance beside me.... it's better. But i can say that i sincerely have missed the whole lot of you. While touring... i could only think about when it was that i'd get to see you guys again. *Giggles* I don't think that my agent and adviser even realized... that i was at times... becoming homesick.

Macie T.: Nah! Get outta here... You?! The Rising star. The most dominant star around... Homesick? That's a first. You sure that you weren't just feeling rather queasy at times?

Ridge: Hey... it happens. She was probably just wanting to unwind for a while but her tour schedule was just not allowing for her to.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-44.gif

Macie: That's exactly what it was. You don't realize that being a celebrity... means you have doors open. People know you and are wanting to friend you. Just be there for you. But then with all that... you have commitments and things that they all expect from you. Things that the big important people will be asking for. Demanding. It isn't as easy as you would think it is. It's not. I'm lucky to be doing as well as i'm doing. Because most people who... are starting just as i had... they have to spend years struggling just to catch a break. It demands a lot from you.

Mr. Eastmoon: That... we'd have no doubt. Being famous... isn't a picnic. Not as much as you or I would like to believe. *Smiles* But go on and grab a seat, Macie. You too, Ridge. We'll begin class in just a moment.

Macie Nods and walks over to grab a seat up in front of the room. As well as had Ridge did. But a couple seats down...

Teenage Joanna Barlow (1).png
Joanna: *Squeals happily* Hey Best buddy... How're you? *Getting up and walking over to hug her friend* Oh... I can't believe it that you're back. I've missed you.

Macie: *Hugging back* Same here. I truly missed everyone here.

Joanna: I'll bet on that. With all those post cards you sent via mail. *Winks* Provocative. But... it's really awesome to see you back again. Really... it is. You know... there's been changes going on while you were gone. A fan club had been formed. It's got your name of all things... Your name written all over it. The called it... The Macie M. Lightfoot Rising goddess fan club 2.jpg The Macie M. Lightfoot Rising Goddess fan club.

Macie: They what?!

Joanna: They called it that name. They've been holding meetings every 2 weeks.

Macie:*In shock*

When class soon began...

@Dark Raven

Anthony leans on the table and talk with the students sitting at his table he smiles as they crack jokes and tell stories about the crazy things they've done Anthony nods and they keep chatting when the bell rings he looks at his phone and sees that his parents messaged and thanked him for the new schedules he text back telling him that he loves them and to have a wonderful day he put his hone in his pocket and sees the teacher walk into the room "i think cooking is the one thin that i'm really good at" he says and chuckles.