The High School Life of Macie M. Lightfoot...

Anthony leans on the table and talk with the students sitting at his table he smiles as they crack jokes and tell stories about the crazy things they've done Anthony nods and they keep chatting when the bell rings he looks at his phone and sees that his parents messaged and thanked him for the new schedules he text back telling him that he loves them and to have a wonderful day he put his hone in his pocket and sees the teacher walk into the room "i think cooking is the one thin that i'm really good at" he says and chuckles.

Class started and Macie sat there paying attention to the teacher. She was just thankful that she was able to just come back and gain some sort of education. Some sort of teenage normalcy. She didn't suspect that during class there were people behind her talking about her. Talking about trying to court with her or approach her for an autograph. "This has got to be so surreal. So surreal. The rising star is in our class. She is seriously here. Sitting in the same room as us!" "I know... We didn't think that she'd ever come back. Being on tour so much and being on the constant go all the time." "She's got to be like... So famous that a whole army of entourage surround her around the clock." "You can say that again. This is awesome. Do you think that she'll recognize us?"

The chatter went on subtly as the class went on. The Teacher asked each person what they knew about their U.S History. But when he asked Macie... She gave off what she knew about the Civil war. Mentioning about Col. Custard and the last stand. It was very informative. The teacher could get enough of hearing what she had to say. He had her go on and give out where that point in history lead to. What came from that period in time of U.S History. Minutes later...

cm116-002119.jpg
Mr. Eastmoon: Very impressive. Ms. Lightfoot. Very... very impressive. You were to learn all that while touring?

Macie: Yeah. I did. While on Tour... i was making sure that i had some time where possible to do my studies. I made it no secret to my agent, Publicist, Advisor and attorney that i was a high school student and that even though i was to do this tour and all... being seen places and appear on famous shows and all... the studies had to come first. I couldn't just let that go to waste.

Mr. Eastmoon: That's very wise and truly responsible of you. Catching on your studies is always important.

Joanna: *Smiling*

The class went along and kept on with the day's lectures...

But it was when class ended...

@Dark Raven

After class ends Anthony goes out into the hallway holding a small cake "i can't believe i was able to make this...i'll give it to my parents when i get home" he says and gently puts it in his bag he walks to his third period class but he accidentally bumps into someone he bows and apologize then quickly walks away.

After class ends Anthony goes out into the hallway holding a small cake "i can't believe i was able to make this...i'll give it to my parents when i get home" he says and gently puts it in his bag he walks to his third period class but he accidentally bumps into someone he bows and apologize then quickly walks away.

The person he bumped into was none other than Asia Rainbow white...

Asia Rainbow White.jpg
Asia: *Shaking off the contact* Whoa! What's the rush, bud? You got a date somewhere in a hurry?

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-165.gif

Macie: *Coming out from class and seeing Anthony* Hey Anthony... You okay?

Ridge: Do you know him?

Macie: Yeah. He and I met just this morning when i first showed up here this morning to sort out my locker for the new year.

Ridge: Okay...

Asia: *Looking at Macie* Macie... You're back?!

Macie: Of course. I am back. Came in just this morning. Why?

Asia: No reason... Just that it's a surprise as the last we heard from you... you were still in Pittsburgh... and were said to be there for at least another month.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (48).png
Macie: That's the theory... but i managed to break early and just came here. However... i am not too sure on whether i'm gonna stay. I want to... but i don't know if i fit in here anymore. I'm seeing new faces and then all the old ones. Ones i remember so much about and it makes me feel like i'm only disrupting the lives that are going on here. I know that since i was gone... things have changed. People have formed a life of some type for themselves. The thing that fears me... is that... what if being here is disrupting what everyone's got going?

Ridge: Macie, it isn't that way. People want you around. I know i do. I was missing you every single day that you were not here. I was really longing for you.

@Dark Raven

Anthony stop$ and looks at Asia "no i don't have a date i just get nervous in big crowds sometimes.....sorry for bumping into you" he says and takes a deep breath as he tries to calm down he walks to his next class and sits down.

Anthony stop$ and looks at Asia "no i don't have a date i just get nervous in big crowds sometimes.....sorry for bumping into you" he says and takes a deep breath as he tries to calm down he walks to his next class and sits down.

It was almost break time and now that Macie was with her feeling put out in the open... She knew that she would have to really choose. Should she stay in school... or drop out and valiantly go back to touring and get into doing independent studies. Going to school online when possible and get her education via that and just come back for her diploma? But by doing that... it would hurt the ones that she cared so much about. They missed her and really didn't want to just lose her again. What could they do? What could she do?

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-132.gif

Macie: I have Choir for 3rd period. Maybe some personal normalcy will help me get a clear mind. *Looking at Ridge* I know that you want me to stay. I want to do that too. I am just a little unsure if i could. Things have changed too much here since i was last here. I can't just jump right in. It'd only mess everything up. I missed you and Joanna. Missed you all. I just feel so conflicted.

Joanna: You shouldn't be. Besides... your old room at the apartment of ours is still intact. Left how you had it. Frank misses you too. He's been asking about you.

Macie: Awwww! Well... i guess that i will stay. i got to get a better grounding in attaining a normal life anyhow. So... after school i'll have my agent deliver all my stuff that i took with me during my tour... to the apartment. *sighs* i think that i can call him. Not supposed to... but for this... i am sure that he'll be okay.

Ridge: Do you have time to?

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-103.gif

Macie: *Sighs* I don't know, Ridge... but i got to do something. Calling him would be the best thing. The Tourbus that the record company had customized for me and everything... that's locked and secured. But it's got all my stuff in it. The clothes that i took with me to wear while on the tour. The personal affections that i had kept close to me. It's all there.

Joanna: It's okay. You just do what you have to. We'll have it all straightened out. Honest.

Ridge had a different 3rd period class, so he kissed Macie on the lips and they all parted for that moment. till after class.

Macie's Choir teacher was... Certified teacher and well known Country Star... TobyKeith_Headshot-800.jpgToby Keith...

Wow... now this was gonna get pretty damn interesting...

Anthony goes to Study Hall and sits in the classroom not having anything to do he takes out his headphones and listens to music on his phone he grabs his tablet and opens an app where he can draw he starts drawing his personalities of what they would look like if they were in their own bodies he smiles while drawing.

Anthony goes to Study Hall and sits in the classroom not having anything to do he takes out his headphones and listens to music on his phone he grabs his tablet and opens an app where he can draw he starts drawing his personalities of what they would look like if they were in their own bodies he smiles while drawing.

In Choir...

Toby: *Walking into the room* Howdy... how're ya'll doin'? I'm Mr. Keith. And this is... yes. You guess it right... Choir class. In this class... You're gonna be doing singing exercises and building up your diaphragm. To be able to hold a high note and see how high you can make your voice. But... let's have everyone take a seat. Anywhere's fine. There won't be any assigned seats. not for the first week... However i would like for *Looking at Macie* you... to sit up front. The Principal instructed me to make certain that you were in plain sight, Ms. Lightfoot. Not that you're in trouble. Not at all. She considers you to be a special case and wants to ensure that you're well cared for.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-120.gif

Macie: *Sighs; groans* Gosh... i wish people would stop seeing me as just this celebrity. There is more to me than just that. I mean... Sweet mother of seriously... I appreciate the praise and all... but come on. I am not only the Rising star. I happen to have a name. Macie. *Lowering her head in disbelief* God...I swear... i'm never gonna escape from the celebrity hype...am i?

Toby: I don't know what to tell you, Macie... But when you got into being the celeb... You knew that there'd be conditions... This would have had to be one of those conditions. On one hand... it's got great benefits. It can open doors. But there is also drawbacks... Like no privacy. Your life no longer being your own anymore. it's one of those things... You gotta take the bad with the good. Buuuut... We are not here to be talking about your celebrity life. As elusive and glamorous as it may be. But i will wish you good luck with the career. It's not gonna be easy... but if you work hard at it... You can make it sound.

A Minute later...

Toby: Okay... What we're gonna do is have each one of you sing one song... To best determine your skills in Singing. *Looking at Yolei* Yolei... You're first. Let's see your skill.

Yolei Lei Lightfoot (5).jpg
Yolei: *Nods* Okay.

Seconds later...

Yolei got up in front of the class and stood. She then had a small boom box and also with surprise... a Microphone... and a machine that served as a speaker so it'd be like as if there was a concert going on... So it'd seem.

She sang...

Yolei: *Doing the dance moves while dancing; Singing* I've been watching you for long enough
To know your making a thing for the one I love
Now I don't blame you for looking
But you better not touch.

Hand's Off!
He belongs to me,
Hand's Off!
His my private property,
Hand's Off!
I'll tell you just one last time..
The boy is mine.

I'm in no mood for competition,
I've got no time for playing games.
I've no intention to share him,
With anyone else.

Oh!
Hand's Off!
He belongs to me,
Hand's Off!
His my private property,
Hand's Off!
I'll tell you just one last time
The boy is mine.

(Instrumental)

Ha, Ha, Hand's Off!

(Instrumental continued)

Hand's Off!
He belongs to me,
Hand's Off!
His my private property,
Hand's Off!
The boy is mine.

Hand's Off!
He belongs to me,
Hand's Off!
His my private property,
Hand's Off!
The boy is mine.

Hand's Off!
Ooohh the boy oohh the boy is mine
His mine, his mine his mine..
The boy is mine!

Anthony put his tablet away after he finishes drawing and lays his head down the desk he proceeds to fall asleep until the bell he keeps his headphones on as the music continues to play.

Anthony put his tablet away after he finishes drawing and lays his head down the desk he proceeds to fall asleep until the bell he keeps his headphones on as the music continues to play.

The teacher was impressed. It was good knowing that he happened to realize that he had a talented class. But that was eventually when he happened to get to where it was Macie's turn. He wasn't aware of the total talent that was within Macie. But he was about to find out...

Macie put in a CD and pressed play. It was one of her own songs that she'd done...

Macie was prepared to do the dance moves for the song as she began to sing...

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-163.gif
macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-161.gif

Macie: *Voice-over intro; Singing* It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M
Just put your paws up 'cause you were born this way, baby
My mama told me when I was young
We are all born superstars
She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on
In the glass of her boudoir
"There's nothing wrong with loving who you are"
She said, "'Cause he made you perfect, babe"
"So hold your head up girl and you'll go far,
Listen to me when I say"
I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way
Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself and you're set
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way (Born this way)
Oh there ain't no other way
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Right track baby I was born this way
Don't be a drag, just be a queen
Don't be don't be don't be
Give yourself prudence
And love your friends
So we can rejoice your truth
In the religion of the insecure
I must be myself, respect my youth
A different lover is not a sin
Believe capital H-I-M (hey hey hey)
I love my life I love this record and
Mi amore vole fe, yah
I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way
I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Right track, baby I was born this way
Whether you're broke or evergreen
You're black, white, beige, chola descent
You're Lebanese, you're Orient
Whether life's disabilities
Left you outcast, bullied, or teased
Rejoice and love yourself today
'Cause baby you were born this way
No matter gay, straight, or bi
Lesbian, transgendered life
I'm on the right track baby
I was born to survive
No matter black, white or beige
Chola or orient made
I was born to be brave
I'm beautiful in my way
I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way
I was born this way yeah
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way (Born this way)
Baby I was born this way
Right track, baby I was born this way
I was born this way hey
I was born this way hey
I was born this way hey
I was born this way hey
I was born this way hey
I was born this way hey
Same D.N.A. but born this way
Same D.N.A. but born this way

As she sang... she looked at the teacher and winked with a kiss being blown to not just him... but to the class. For ambiance...

Once the song ended... The teacher and the class cheered. They were moved and it was then that her cover was blown. They all realized who she was and without a second to waste... asked for her autograph. Her performance... truly grabbed them. All of them.

Anthony wakes up and goes back to drawing on his tablet he starts to draw a city
UzPEXKi.jpg

While drawing he starts to sing quietly to himself
he lightly taps his foot to the music and smiles.

Anthony wakes up and goes back to drawing on his tablet he starts to draw a city
UzPEXKi.jpg

While drawing he starts to sing quietly to himself
he lightly taps his foot to the music and smiles.

The teacher then got to the piano and had the class resonate an exercise... "Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do" Then had the class each take a copy of the song Northern lights. It was then that he had each one sing it... Solo. Starting with Yolei then onwards... all the way to Macie. Macie was nervous as she was trying to not show off... but when it came to her singing... it just took over a mind of its own. She was also signing autographs as it was now out that she was the Rising Star. they knew it was her... but were not sure if she was... what they imagined. They were unsure if she'd be there in the room and it was real or all in their heads. But when it came out that she was there... Really there and not just in the mind... They went nuts.

But it was when the bell rang that Macie made way to the cafeteria as it was time for break. She didn't really know where the cafeteria was. But she walked off through the halls and went off to find it. She found it and got in line. Finding what she wanted to eat provided what it was that happened to be laid out and available. She paid for the food and went to go find a place to sit. A Table to sit at.

Once there...

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-133.gif

Macie: *Eating* I can't believe that i was cornered. So much for trying to keep it low key. Oh well... i guess that it couldn't have been helped any better if it were to happen to someone else. This food is okay... But... too bad it's not with soy sauce or Chow Mein. *Looking at her phone and sighs* 2 more classes... 5th one is with study hall... But there are also clubs too. Glee Club. I should try that. I guess... *Looking to see if anyone's approaching* Wonder where Anthony is. He was pretty sweet. I feel as if he thinks that i was trying to avoid. Poor guy. He went out of his way to help me when i was trying to organize my locker and everything... I kinda blew him off a little. That was not right. I should speak more with him. Just acknowledge and get to know him.

It was rather uncertain if Macie was gonna be suited to stay... But she knew that she had to... For a while till there was high demand for her to be on the road again and on tour... OR if there was a public appearance that she'd have to be at... But for now... she was... A High school Student. With a career...

Anthony put his things in his bag and goes to his locker to get his lunch he walks to the cafeteria by following the crowd he finds an empty table and sits down he opens his bento's and smiles.
1497456795-0.jpg

Anthony holds his chopsticks in his hands and closes his eyes "itadakimasu" he says and pulls the chopsticks apart then begins to eat his food.

Anthony put his things in his bag and goes to his locker to get his lunch he walks to the cafeteria by following the crowd he finds an empty table and sits down he opens his bento's and smiles.
1497456795-0.jpg

Anthony holds his chopsticks in his hands and closes his eyes "itadakimasu" he says and pulls the chopsticks apart then begins to eat his food.

Macie was not far from where Anthony was sitting and she only turned to see him eating something rather festive. It looked so good and had a very pleasing aroma.

Macie: *Eating* This food is good... but the smell of whatever that's in that tin... Mmm... smells yummy. *Sighs happily* ... *Looking at the clock* I have this feeling that i'm supposed to be somewhere. That girl... Starflower... said something about dance practice. Singing... Something. Do i really want to remain within the web of the celebrity life. Or do i want to have some Normalcy? Decisions... decisions... What to do... what to do.

Macie thought about getting Anthony's attention. But she didn't want to disturb him in case he was in the middle of thinking of something. However from what she saw... he looked pretty lonesome. She was feeling bad about that. Wanted to do something to change that.

Anthony continues to eat when he looks up he sees Macie he waves at her "would you like to try my food Macie?" he asks and points to the bento he hasn't eaten yet.

Anthony continues to eat when he looks up he sees Macie he waves at her "would you like to try my food Macie?" he asks and points to the bento he hasn't eaten yet.

Macie: *Waves back and smiles* Uh, okay... If you're okay with it. I really wouldn't want to intrude on anything. It's just that whatever that smell is that's coming from that... it's luring. I had something like it once while on tour... but it was so hard to come by as when i tried to look for the place that had that same kind of cuisine... it was nowhere to be seen. I never saw it again. So... I never got to try it again. I mean... it's likely Japanese or Chinese Cuisine. Acquired taste. They had a section in Whitehouse, Ohio... called... I think it was Little bitty Tokyo. It was only two blocks in diameter and the one place of food that they had... Had Wontons and teramisu soup. Bento... as you call yours there. They had also Kimshi and Tokyo egg noodle soup. I tried that and the Bento. But there... i think they called it... Tang'su. Although... theirs were... i think... done a little differently. Same aroma... but done differently.

It was not the mystery for seeing or noticing... that Macie was aiming to bond with Anthony. She wanted to see that he knew that she was interested and wanted to really be a friend to him. She was a celebrity... but something told her... he was too. She of course wasn't gonna use that to get close. She only wanted the sake of friendship... that was what interested her. The rest... would come as it was time... naturally.

Anthony nods "yeah I've heard of a restturant called that but i made this" he says while still pointing to his lunch he smiles and scoots over so she can sit.

He grabs his tablet and draws a bit more of his picture then puts it away in his bag as he goes back to eating his food.

Anthony nods "yeah I've heard of a restturant called that but i made this" he says while still pointing to his lunch he smiles and scoots over so she can sit.

He grabs his tablet and draws a bit more of his picture then puts it away in his bag as he goes back to eating his food.

Macie then came to sit down close to Anthony. She was very stunned to know that he knew of the place that she was speaking of. She was even more stunned when she was told that he made the food himself. That was what really surprised her. She was also amazed just the same...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (88).jpg
Macie: *Gasps* Sweet mother of surprise... You heard of that place? Granted that it was referring to where you're from... but you recognize that place? *Looking at the food* You made this? Was it hard to make? Not that it's impossible knowing that you could... It's just that... i haven't come across many people who could just create something like this and it come out this good. And it having that sweet aroma that just lures a person. Do you... make this type of food often?

Macie Kept hearing her phone buzzing and as it was... she kept looking at it every so often as it was her way of keeping track of what her Agent, Adviser, Publicist and Attorney were discussing and whether or not it had something that needed her to comment or say something. But so far... it was just idle chitchat... talking about possibly setting up some deals. But that there'd be some red tape to cut through in order for it to happen. For the most part... Macie didn't pay much mind to it as she knew that if there was truly something coming up... one of them would call.

Macie looked at Anthony and happened to smile a little. She couldn't help it... but to her... she was thinking of him as rather cute and pretentiously sweet.

Anthony giggles at her reaction "yes when i was with my on tour we had stopped there once to get a bite to eat.....and i always make my lunches especially when i was going to school" he says and shows her the bento "go ahead and try it" he grabs a new set of chopsticks and hands them to her.

Anthony giggles at her reaction "yes when i was with my on tour we had stopped there once to get a bite to eat.....and i always make my lunches especially when i was going to school" he says and shows her the bento "go ahead and try it" he grabs a new set of chopsticks and hands them to her.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (125).jpg
Macie: *Grabbing the Chopsticks Gently* You were on tour too? *Gasps* Sweet mother of York! How did you manage to get by? Was it as demanding for you as it is for me? *Suddenly going for some of the Bento and trying a bite* Mmm... Oh my... That's good. *Looking at the clock*... *Looking back at Anthony* You know... I happen to enjoy being around those who're going through the same as me. It helps to relate some things and maybe comfort. Plus... I hope you don't mind me... saying that you... uh... You're kinda cute... and sweet. *Feeling a little embarrassed over letting out her feelings abruptly*

Macie smiles and blushes. She didn't think that her fiance would catch her sitting with another teenage boy. But she didn't worry as she knew that he knew that she'd still be his. However... things were always apt to change. Macie felt really calm around Anthony. Felt that he was going through just about the exact same as she was if not a sincere match. She looked and smiled.

Macie: What do you do to get by while... touring? Do they try to see on keeping you busy?

@Dark Raven

Anthony blushes "thank you and um....i was with my dad on some days of the tour and we would paint and draw pictures then i was with my mom and we sing and dance together but i always had something to do either i was going to school online or my parents had a bodyguard taking to the amusement or somewhere fun like the circus".

Anthony chuckles "my parents are the ones that are famous I'm not widely known on the internet and im glad you like the food" he says and smiles.