Mafia 4.0: Day Thread #8

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
>.> just popping in here to point out the obvious...I meant May 30, not March 30

Continue.

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
I have some evidence!

Lucky is a maf. You can tell from looking at his avatar. Doesn't it look shifty, evil, and up to no good? I know who I wouldn't trust!

No, you're bitter about last game!

Well, that's certainly a start. Unless any of our investigatives speak up I doubt lynching today is going to be worth it.

I have some evidence!

Lucky is a maf. You can tell from looking at his avatar. Doesn't it look shifty, evil, and up to no good? I know who I wouldn't trust!

No, you're bitter about last game!
I don't think accusing by avatar will help us...

Accuse People via avatar you say? Private I, Canadian Cat is on the case!

Elle Joyner - Dandelions in the sunset...In North America Dandelions are an invasive species. Defiantly up to no good! Guilty!
Joan - Just a happy person in the rain. Innocent.
CloudyBlueDay - A happy ghost... I personally don't trust ghosts but a happy one might be okay... Need more time, for now we'll say inconclusive.
Dipper - A bounty hunter in mafia attire holding a gun. Must I say more? Guilty!
RJS - A person in some sort of hazmat suite? Hard to say on this one. Inconclusive.
Killgore - Killgore is dead, or is he? His avatar makes me think of a cutthroat business person. Perhaps...He faked his own death for tax reasons!!
Neobendium - A mystical space dragon? I can't why a mystical space dragon would need to work for the mafia. Innocent.
Luckycoolhawk9 - Just a guy who likes card tricks... Wait don't mob bosses like to play poker!?!?! Guilty!
The_J - Looks really bored or uninterested. Probably doesn't care to be roped into any mafia. Innocent.
Lusterine - Dog. As a Cat, I say all Dog's are evil. Also, already making demands (Nugs). Guilty!
CrystalTears - Just a couple of happy people. Innocent.
SilverVA - A red rose...Every rose has it's thorn... Wait roses actually don't have thorns, they have prickles. (It's true, google it). Prickle sounds like pickle and I like pickles. Innocent.
Cabob7 - An angry blob... If I was a blob i'd probably be angry too. Innocent.
Starlighter - A dark figure on a dark and spiky horse. This just reeks of evil. Guilty!
Canadian Cat - A Cat in Canadian attire. We can trust Canadians, but can we trust Cats? Inconclusive.

..Welp... I probably just made everyone angry... Let me go hide in a corner for a few minutes...

• Haha
Reactions: noodle
What even just...

You COLOR CODED that??? This is worse than your math shenanigans.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Canadian Cat
Huh, I guess I stand correct. Sorry Dipper.

dhuXKY3.png

Lol well played. As always I'm suspicious of Cat. But hesitant to do anything about it because I'm highly entertained.

A blob again? It's a Geodude colored like the earth...RIP.

I think it is hard to tell that since the geodude has no arms. Also, I got nothing.

The rose is more than just a rose... It's Jonghyun's rose. If you want to know the story google 'SHINee Jonghyun Rose'...

Anyway, I have nothing... And It's not fair to judge just on a picture...

What even just...

You COLOR CODED that??? This is worse than your math shenanigans.

You know that was the first time I changed the text colour on this forum. I was like real proud of myself too... Now I'm just sad.