Mafia 4.0: Day Thread #8

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
You know that was the first time I changed the text colour on this forum. I was like real proud of myself too... Now I'm just sad.

Aww man. I'm so easily emotionally manipulated. It was great!

• Thank You
Reactions: Canadian Cat
You missed a word... But GOOD JOB! A+ And you spelt color as colour.... You aren't American!!! GUILTY!!!
Well, no. It's very clearly stated that Cat is, indeed, Canadian.

Stay on topic.

we got mafs who need killing

Stay on topic.

we got mafs who need killing
You can't tell me what to do! You're not my real dad!

No but for real, guys...who was roleblocked?

I can tell you something, I wasn't roleblocked last night. Also @Canadian Cat, I changed my avatar, so you need to have write a new verdict for my trustworthiness based on this.

In all seriousness, we should probably figured out who was roleblocked and if any info was gathered from our investigative roles

I guess it is kinda early. I'm not sure if it's more beneficial to wait or to be proactive. Neither one has proven that much more effective. Opinions, anyone?

Since no one's come forward for it, I suspect it was a mafia role that got roleblocked.

Wait... What? Why would mafia block themselves?

Ah holy shit, I forgot to watch this thread and I've been too busy to check why I wasn't getting alerts outside of...well, checking my unread watched threads list.
No wonder it was so quiet. Maybe this is a sign to add the Bored Games forum to the forums I watch for new messages...

Grumbling at my derp aside, I wasn't roleblocked, and I don't have any other info.

also yall are doofs XD nice list Cat

• Thank You
Reactions: Canadian Cat
I have not been roleblocked.