• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Mafia 4.0: Day Thread #8

I mean, the last time I said anything everyone wanted to lynch me. . . So I'm trying my best to be good :X

That just leaves @Starlighter as the only one who hasn't told us if their role was roleblocked. Also, just an important note, if that is a no, then the mafia could have roleblocked and murdered Kiilgore in the same night.

That just leaves @Starlighter as the only one who hasn't told us if their role was roleblocked. Also, just an important note, if that is a no, then the mafia could have roleblocked and murdered Kiilgore in the same night.
If that's the case, the Medium could tell us.

I mean, the last time I said anything everyone wanted to lynch me. . . So I'm trying my best to be good :X
That was just us goofing Crystal :P

In all seriousness, being super quiet and not trying to find mafia tends to get you lynched more than talking does in this game XD

As does being too smart and talkative. A balance seems to be key.

The way I see it, if you're town alined you shouldn't worry about wether or not you look town-alined, as the only people who should worry about that is the mafia. Instead all we should worry about is finding the mafia.

But we have no evidence day one. All we know is that the baby gangstah is dead.

The way I see it, if you're town alined you shouldn't worry about wether or not you look town-alined, as the only people who should worry about that is the mafia. Instead all we should worry about is finding the mafia.

We should definitely all worry about finding the mafia, but it is also very important for the town aligned to look such, less they be suspected of being mafia and we hang a town for not being townie enough. We also should worry about the neutrals because they can make things dangerous.

But we have no evidence day one. All we know is that the baby gangstah is dead.

I'm going to let you in a secret. We almost never have enough evidence day 1 for a hang. And do you know what happened in the past in one game where we had no evidence and go for a lynch? Town hung the detective n1, true story.

Yeah, no. We should probably abstain, unless the detective or medium has some good information for us >.>
(But since no one is stepping up, I guess that's not the case)

Yeah, no. We should probably abstain, unless the detective or medium has some good information for us >.>
(But since no one is stepping up, I guess that's not the case)
Unless Kiilgore has been an unusually proactive dead person, the medium wouldn't have any information yet in any case. The dead didn't really speak unless spoken to in the game I ran, and from what I gathered from last game, that was the case there as well.

Yeah I would guess that either Killgore was the medium or hasn't said anything useful enough for the real medium to out themselves.

Yeah I would guess that either Killgore was the medium or hasn't said anything useful enough for the real medium to out themselves.

It's only day 1, the medium hasn't even gotten a chance to talk to Kiilgore. They can only talk during the night phase.

Back