Mafia 4.0: Day Thread #8

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
>.> just popping in here to point out the obvious...I meant May 30, not March 30

Continue.

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
I have some evidence!

Lucky is a maf. You can tell from looking at his avatar. Doesn't it look shifty, evil, and up to no good? I know who I wouldn't trust!

No, you're bitter about last game!

Well, that's certainly a start. Unless any of our investigatives speak up I doubt lynching today is going to be worth it.

I have some evidence!

Lucky is a maf. You can tell from looking at his avatar. Doesn't it look shifty, evil, and up to no good? I know who I wouldn't trust!

No, you're bitter about last game!
I don't think accusing by avatar will help us...

Accuse People via avatar you say? Private I, Canadian Cat is on the case!

Elle Joyner - Dandelions in the sunset...In North America Dandelions are an invasive species. Defiantly up to no good! Guilty!
Joan - Just a happy person in the rain. Innocent.
CloudyBlueDay - A happy ghost... I personally don't trust ghosts but a happy one might be okay... Need more time, for now we'll say inconclusive.
Dipper - A bounty hunter in mafia attire holding a gun. Must I say more? Guilty!
RJS - A person in some sort of hazmat suite? Hard to say on this one. Inconclusive.
Killgore - Killgore is dead, or is he? His avatar makes me think of a cutthroat business person. Perhaps...He faked his own death for tax reasons!!
Neobendium - A mystical space dragon? I can't why a mystical space dragon would need to work for the mafia. Innocent.
Luckycoolhawk9 - Just a guy who likes card tricks... Wait don't mob bosses like to play poker!?!?! Guilty!
The_J - Looks really bored or uninterested. Probably doesn't care to be roped into any mafia. Innocent.
Lusterine - Dog. As a Cat, I say all Dog's are evil. Also, already making demands (Nugs). Guilty!
CrystalTears - Just a couple of happy people. Innocent.
SilverVA - A red rose...Every rose has it's thorn... Wait roses actually don't have thorns, they have prickles. (It's true, google it). Prickle sounds like pickle and I like pickles. Innocent.
Cabob7 - An angry blob... If I was a blob i'd probably be angry too. Innocent.
Starlighter - A dark figure on a dark and spiky horse. This just reeks of evil. Guilty!
Canadian Cat - A Cat in Canadian attire. We can trust Canadians, but can we trust Cats? Inconclusive.

..Welp... I probably just made everyone angry... Let me go hide in a corner for a few minutes...

• Haha
Reactions: noodle
What even just...

You COLOR CODED that??? This is worse than your math shenanigans.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Canadian Cat
Huh, I guess I stand correct. Sorry Dipper.

dhuXKY3.png

Lol well played. As always I'm suspicious of Cat. But hesitant to do anything about it because I'm highly entertained.

A blob again? It's a Geodude colored like the earth...RIP.

I think it is hard to tell that since the geodude has no arms. Also, I got nothing.

The rose is more than just a rose... It's Jonghyun's rose. If you want to know the story google 'SHINee Jonghyun Rose'...

Anyway, I have nothing... And It's not fair to judge just on a picture...

What even just...

You COLOR CODED that??? This is worse than your math shenanigans.

You know that was the first time I changed the text colour on this forum. I was like real proud of myself too... Now I'm just sad.